Your duties at the royal court
- Strategic and operational support for digital communication on political issues of our clients
- (Further) development of FAQs, communication briefings and guidelines for answering inquiries on all relevant social media channels
- Quality assurance of community management services
- Control of the Community Management Tool
- Daily support and monitoring of social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Analysis, structuring and evaluation of moods and the derivation of recommendations for action
- Develop content ideas based on current topics and events in the community
- Preparation and participation in pitch presentations for new customer acquisition
Your missions profile
- Degree in political communications, communication sciences, journalism or a similar orientation
- Approx. 1 year experience in community management, social media communications or digital (crisis) communications
- Relevant internships or other experiences in the political context
- A feeling for language and a confident writing style
- Strong sense of initiative, strong communication skills and motivation
- A desire to experience and shape the exciting world of political communications at first hand
- Fluent German and good English skills, further language skills are a plus
What we offer!
What makes the work at Cosmonauts & Kings so unique is the daily exciting task of supporting and strengthening democratic discourse! If you share this passion with us, we will give you a room for initiative and freedom of decision-making. You will have the opportunity to work directly on digital political campaigns and to get to know well-known clients from the political arena. You will always find motivated colleagues at your side, on whose help and support you can always rely. Of course, there are also other exciting benefits waiting for you, such as regular team events and first-class equipment.
Ready to Launch?
We are looking exactly for you? Then send us your CV, your letter of motivation and your possible entry date to our Berlin Mission Control headquarters. The coordinator for your flight is Maike.
The royal court is looking forward to getting to know you!
WE ARE ESPECIALLY HAPPY ABOUT APPLICATIONS FROM POTENTIAL QUEENS TO MAKE OUR C&K COSMOS EVEN MORE DIVERSE!